BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

cedric is back?

cedric is back?
see cedric didnt die he got turned into a vampire duh!

alice

alice
jeez alice a little late for that.

bella

bella
its that big?

Rob Pattinson

Rob Pattinson
so funny!

edward cullen

edward cullen
im not a jar of glitter!!!

Glitter Text
Make your own Glitter Graphics

what do you want for christmas?

Thursday, November 12, 2009

WOOHOO!

i beat Adriana, a girl born to a Spanish family, in a Spanish contest! woohoo! i beat her! i beat her! i beat her! oh well i guess i shouldn't be too mean about it................................ I BEAT HER! I BEAT HER! I BEAT HER!

-GP

1 comments:

animal person said...

HAHAHAHA I LOST TO GABBY HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA I LOST I LOST WELL............................................WELL I GUESS I SHOULDN'T BE TO SAD ABOUT IT............I LOST I LOST I LOST I LOST WAAAAAAAA I STILL LOST I LOST